Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/11 NCAA Purdue @ Illinois

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Purdue Boilermakers and the Illinois Fighting Illini will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Memorial Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Fighting Illini listed as 3-point favorites versus the Boilermakers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Curtis Painter threw two touchdown passes for the Boilermakers as they slipped past the Michigan State Spartans 17-15 last week. Purdue won the game as a 2-point underdog, while the combined score fell well UNDER the posted total of (58.5).

Painter completed 21-of-30 for 283 yards while Dorien Bryant caught seven passes for 97 yards and scored both Purdue touchdowns.

The Fighting Illini lived up to their nickname last week as they fell to the No.1 Ohio State Buckeyes 17-10 in a hard-fought game. Illinois was listed as a huge 25-point underdog, while the combined score went UNDER the posted total of (48).

Rashard Mendenhall scored the only TD in the loss, rushing into the end zone on a 3-yard carry.

Don't keep up much with these guys i know the boilermakers used to be a somewhat respectable team?????? If that makes a bit of cents LOL Fighting Illini will be emotionally spent after the near orgasm with OSU...haha Blue balls :p

finally got my armed forces network dish installed so for the first time this season i'll be wathing ncaa and nfl games at home!

Top Bottom