Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/11 NCAA Miami @ Maryland

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Miami Hurricanes and the Maryland Terrapins will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Byrd Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Terrapins listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Hurricanes, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Hurricanes were swept up 17-10 last week by the Virginia Tech Hokies. Miami was a 2.5-point spread in the game, while the combined score went UNDER the posted over/under (37).

Tyrone Moss rushed for 109 yards and scored a touchdown off 13 carries.

Dan Ennis's field goal with three second left gave Maryland an upset 13-12 win over Clemson last week, winning as 19.5-point underdogs on the road, and the 25 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 48.

Sam Hollenbach paced Maryland with 247 yards, one touchdown, and one pick, while Danny Oguendo had 36 receiving yards to go with a score for the Terrapins.

Current streak:

Im tempted to bet all my k on miami.. Im thinking since a member of their family was shot and killed, this will be an emotional game for them.. I cant see them losing this game..

That theory is worth a gamble. I mean if you need a reason that would be a good one!!
I don't like the non plat look i feel naked.....

Top Bottom