Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/10 NCAAf UConn @ Cinncinati

motodawg

EF VIP
The Connecticut Huskies and the Cincinnati Bearcats will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Nippert Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bearcats listed as 6-point favorites versus the Huskies, while the game's total is sitting at 49.

Connecticut stormed to an 18-3 first-quarter lead in Week 10's 38-19 win over Rutgers, covering the 1-point home spread. The 57 points scored were OVER the posted total of 41.5.

Tyler Lorenzen went 10-for-21 for 140 yards and two touchdowns, and Donald Brown II ran 24 times for 155 yards and a major for the Huskies.

The Bearcats upset the South Florida Bulls 38-33 in Week 10, as 5.5-point underdogs. The combined score sailed OVER the posted total of 50.

Ben Mauk completed 13-of-31 passes for 161 yards with three touchdowns.

Current streak:
Connecticut has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
Connecticut: 8-1 SU, 7-1 ATS
Cincinnati: 7-2 SU, 6-2 ATS

your right can we go with this and we all know the spread is too be reversed? or do i need to get a mod to switch. It was 3am i just got back from a high school playoff game from halfway across the state....waiting for the redbull to were off......i had to pm stilleto....but bet up it is going to be made good, also let me know if you see any other screw ups i was tired, we lost 38-35 they were the # 4 team in the state, great game it was my son's last high school game. He's got offers for track and football from a few div II schools.

who modded it for you?

what's up with this game?
people are betting UC late

Top Bottom