Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11-10 NCAA Virginia @ Miami ESPN2 TV

Jimmy_Dean

Banned
The Virginia Cavaliers and the Miami Hurricanes will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Orange Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Hurricanes listed as 4-point favorites versus the Cavaliers, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

The Cavaliers held off a late attack to defeat the Wake Forest Demon Deacons 17-16 in Week 10. The Cavaliers failed to cover the slight 1.5-point spread, while the combined score fell well UNDER the posted total of 44.

Mikell Simpson ran for 34 yards and a touchdown, while catching eight passes for 77 yards in the win.

The Hurricanes were upset 19-16 by the NC State Wolfpack in OT last time out, as 10.5-point favorites. The final score 35 points were UNDER the posted total of 46.

Darnell Jenkins caught an 84-yard pass for a touchdown for the Hurricanes in the loss.

48-0
what's the story down there in miami?
I mean the story besides the program is in ruin

personally I can say I dont have any sympathy for the hurricanes of the past 20 years

fuck 'em
the talent has obviously redistributed to south florida

btw in case you think I'm rambling
this game was the last game in the orange bowl

Top Bottom