Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/1 NHL: Chicago at Detroit

swole

Detroit Red Wings can widen the gap between themselves and Chicago in the Central Tuesday with a win over the Blackhawks.

Both teams have a chance to improve their showing within the Central division. Detroit is 11-1-0 (6-0-0 in the division), while the Blackhawks sit at 3-8-0 (0-5-0 in the division).

The Red Wings are huge favorites in this one, opening at 350 chalk. The game's total opens at 6.5.

Last time out, the Blackhawks lost to the Red Wings 4-2 as 200 underdogs. That contest went under the closing total.

Some trends to consider:
Chicago is 2-9-1 SU in its last 12 games after scoring 1 to 2 goals
Chicago is 4-1-1 OU in its last 6 games
Chicago is 11-4-0 OU in its last 15 games away against Detroit
Chicago is 4-1-0 OU in its last 5 away
Detroit is 5-1-0 SU in its last 6 games after scoring 3 to 4 goals
Detroit is 11-4-0 OU in its last 15 games at home against Chicago
Detroit is 6-14-1 OU in its last 21 at home
Detroit is 2-4-1 OU in its last 7 games

Next up:
Chicago at St. Louis, Wednesday, November 2
Detroit home to Edmonton, Thursday, November 3

Daisy_ said:
What do you expect the odds are going to blow detroit is 11- 1
Swole isn't a moron.

:rolleyes: I didnt say anything about Swole and can you already stop attacking me every time, cause you are on my last nerve. I know that the odds are legit. You know, I am not a moron either.

foreigngirl said:
:rolleyes: I didnt say anything about Swole and can you already stop attacking me every time, cause you are on my last nerve. I know that the odds are legit. You know, I am not a moron either.
don't take it too personally.. she does the same thing to me. She's pregnant, hormones all wacky lately.

foreigngirl said:

I didn't say you said anything about Swole, and I didn't say that you were a moron either. I could really care less if I am on your last nerve. And I am not attacking you everytime... How do you figure I was even attacking you?

Daisy_ said:
I didn't say you said anything about Swole, and I didn't say that you were a moron either. I could really care less if I am on your last nerve. And I am not attacking you everytime... How do you figure I was even attacking you?

sorry. It just seemed like a lot of times you had a little smart remark.

Hamster - I would never really fight with Daisy

Top Bottom