Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/1 NCAAf Va tech @ Ga tech ESPN tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Virginia Tech Hokies and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at Bobby Dodd Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yellow Jackets listed as 3-point favorites versus the Hokies, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

The Hokies were upset 14-10 by the Boston College Eagles last week, as 3-point favorites. The combined 24 points were UNDER the posted total of 42.

Eddie Royal caught the lone touchdown pass for the Hokies, and Sean Glennon completed 15-of-25 passes for 149 yards in the loss.

Georgia Tech racked up 510 yards in Week 8's 34-10 win over Army, failing to cover the 24.5-point home spread. The 44 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 45.

Taylor Bennett went 13-for-24 for 207 yards, while Rashaun Grant ran 11 times for 119 yards and a score for the Yellow Jackets.

thank ya, sir. i don't know why i bother, cuz my college picks are atrocious....hokies are playing 2 in a row on thurs. and, btw, puddlemonkey is gay and wishes he could pick the winner....

I'm torn, gut says ramblinwreck, brain says hokie. aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhokies for 25k ah shit it's only k.

damn HT's not gonna fool around here got to get er done

motodawg said:
I'm torn, gut says ramblinwreck, brain says hokie. aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhokies for 25k ah shit it's only k.
i'm for some reason all over the Hokies.....

HumanTarget said:
btw, puddlemonkey is gay and wishes he could pick the winner....

Well its a good thing I'm not riding your coattails on game day or I'd be in teh red.

PS- I hate the Hokies, but I think I'm in just in spite of you :qt:

Top Bottom