Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/1 NCAAf 12:30est Auburn @ Mississippi no T.V.

motodawg

EF VIP
The Auburn Tigers and the Mississippi Rebels will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rebels listed as 6½-point favorites versus the Tigers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Auburn could not score in the second half of their 34-17 loss at West Virginia in Week 9, as 3-point road underdogs. The combined 51 points sailed OVER the game's posted total of 40.

Kodi Burns threw for 111 yards with a TD, while rushing for 90 yards and a touchdown in the loss.

Mississippi gave up two touchdowns in the fourth quarter, but held on for a 23-21 victory over Arkansas in Week 9. Mississippi failed to cover the 6.5-point spread on the road, and the game's 44 points fell UNDER the posted total of 56.5.

Jevan Snead completed 14-of-27 pass attempts for 209 yards with a pair of touchdowns.

Current streak:
Auburn has lost 3 straight games.

Team records:
Auburn: 4-4 SU, 1-7 ATS
Mississippi: 4-4 SU, 4-3 ATS

Last edited:
haha i might get the ncaa package for cable .. maybe i will be able to see this

lol u got the south florida vs cinn write up in the thread bro

what about ole miss vs auburn? tennessee @ S.C. thread spartacus asked i have a coolsat 5000 i get every channel free well i paid a 1 time 200$................

It was a request.......

what about ole miss vs auburn? tennessee @ S.C. thread spartacus asked i have a coolsat 5000 i get every channel free well i paid a 1 time 200$................

It was a request.......

nice no cable bill sounds awesome

Top Bottom