Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/1 NCAA UAB @ Memphis ESPN2

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Tigers host rival Blazers Tuesday
Memphis Tigers can widen the gap between themselves and UAB in the USA Tuesday with a win over the Blazers.

The Tigers look to avenge an earlier 35-28 loss at the hands of the Blazers.

The Blazers come in as a slight 2-point road underdog and look to improve on their 3-3 ATS Mark. The Tigers, 2-4 ATS, will try to cover the 2 points at home.

After losing last week, Watson Brown's team looks to bounce back with a solid showing on the road Tuesday in Memphis. They were 2.5 point favorites in that game.

Tommy West's troops were at home against the Pirates last game and came away with a 27-24 win. Oddsmakers had them as 8.5-point favorites in that game.

Memphis brings one of the league's best running games into this contest. They are averaging 282.9 yards per game and boast the #2 running game.

Last edited:
Took a beating this weekend, this is either a comeback or no more karma lol! Slat don't bet on this shit I need karma for this weekend's betting!

4everhung said:
Tigers host rival Blazers Tuesday
Memphis Tigers can widen the gap between themselves and UAB in the USA Tuesday with a win over the Blazers.

The Tigers look to avenge an earlier 35-28 loss at the hands of the Blazers.

The Blazers come in as a slight 2-point road underdog and look to improve on their 3-3 ATS Mark. The Tigers, 2-4 ATS, will try to cover the 2 points at home.

After losing last week, Watson Brown's team looks to bounce back with a solid showing on the road Tuesday in Memphis. They were 2.5 point favorites in that game.

Tommy West's troops were at home against the Pirates last game and came away with a 27-24 win. Oddsmakers had them as 8.5-point favorites in that game.

Memphis brings one of the league's best running games into this contest. They are averaging 282.9 yards per game and boast the #2 running game.

Cool, thanks for putting this up, well unless I lose!

I had a brother in law who is a professor at UAB

Last edited:
Top Bottom