Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/1 NCAA Football Moto's 10000k per win pick 10

motodawg

EF VIP
OK folks tryin sumpthin a little different this week. I want to have you guys put in 5000k each as a player's pot plus I will payout 10000k per win to the winner plus the winner gets the players pot if he gets 9 of 10 or perfect if not it will rollover to next week. If no one wants to do this ok and if you do OK because only those who contribute to the players pot can win it, anyone is eligable to win my 10000k per win just by playing, If there is a tie on games and total points scored in the tiebreaker the player who guessed the tie breaker game rite would win, if both picked the tiebreaker game then we will have a 3 game tiebreaker.....let me make this clear if there is a tie on tiebreaker points example gotmilk guesses the total to be 57 and goin on 4t guesses 47 and the total is 52 ,each being 5 away the person who guesses the over or higher would win, in this case gotmilk(just trying to cover everything so there is no problems) so you may want to guess with .5's like 56.5. OK if this works great if not I'll quit screwin around I'm just trying to make this fun that's it and cheap so everyone can play..............I will pay out the players pot through the k store like my payout

Wisconsin at No. 21 Michigan State
West Virginia at No. 25 Connecticut
Auburn at Mississippi
No. 8 Florida at No. 6 Georgia
Colorado at Texas A&M
Iowa at Illinois
Miami (FL) at Virginia
Air Force at Army
Michigan at Purdue
No. 1 Texas at No. 7 Texas Tech tie breaker guess total points

Michigan State
West Virginia
Ole Miss
Florida
Colorado
Illinois
Miami FL
Air Force
Michigan
Texas 57.5

I'm in. Picks to come later this week.

It's open to the bookie's as long as everyone else is OK with it, hell that way the winner can say he out picked the bookie, k to go to a non bookie in case of tie!!!

Let the bookies in! And Moto you are doing a great job coming up with cool ways to add to the excitement. Awesome!

SPARTACUS IS AN OUTLAW CAN'T FOLLOW THE RULES lol but thanks it will go to the players pool also......man up sparty pick-em

OK folks tryin sumpthin a little different this week. I want to have you guys put in 5000k each as a player's pot plus I will payout 10000k per win to the winner plus the winner gets the players pot if he gets 9 of 10 or perfect if not it will rollover to next week. If no one wants to do this ok and if you do OK because only those who contribute to the players pot can win it, anyone is eligable to win my 10000k per win just by playing, If there is a tie on games and total points scored in the tiebreaker the player who guessed the tie breaker game rite would win, if both picked the tiebreaker game then we will have a 3 game tiebreaker.....let me make this clear if there is a tie on tiebreaker points example gotmilk guesses the total to be 57 and goin on 4t guesses 47 and the total is 52 ,each being 5 away the person who guesses the over or higher would win, in this case gotmilk(just trying to cover everything so there is no problems) so you may want to guess with .5's like 56.5. OK if this works great if not I'll quit screwin around I'm just trying to make this fun that's it and cheap so everyone can play..............I will pay out the players pot through the k store like my payout

Wisconsin at No. 21 Michigan State
West Virginia at No. 25 Connecticut
Auburn at Mississippi
No. 8 Florida at No. 6 Georgia
Colorado at Texas A&M
Iowa at Illinois
Miami (FL) at Virginia
Air Force at Army
Michigan at Purdue
No. 1 Texas at No. 7 Texas Tech tie breaker guess total points

1) Michigan State
2) UCONN
3) Auburn
4) Florida
5) Texas A&M
6) Illinois
7) Virginia
8) Air Force
9) Purdue
10)Texas (61)

SPARTACUS IS AN OUTLAW CAN'T FOLLOW THE RULES lol but thanks it will go to the players pool also......man up sparty pick-em

Spartacus hahahaha that is all i can say.

This is a great thread/bet. Thanks for organizing.

Michigan State
West Virgins
Mississippi
Florida
A&M
Illini - don't let me down MWM
Miami
Air Force
Michigan
Texas Tech - 80 total

Top Bottom