Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 week Test E first cycle

Nukerbot

Hi everyone this is my first post here so be gentle. I'm about to start my first 10 week cycle with Test E. I've always wanted to turn to the gear but never could because I played college football and I'd rather not have my scholarship taken away if I was popped. But now that I hung up the pads I think it's time to take my body to the next level. I've always been accused of being "on" even when I've never done a cycle before so I'm curious what I'll look like when I'm actually "on". Here's some stats and vitals

22 yrs, 5'10, 195 lbs, aprox. 10-11%BF
(Played safety in college)
Bench- 350
Squat-500
Power cling- 315
4.44 40 yd dash

I'll be going with 500mg Test E twice a week so 250 saturday and 250 tuesday.
With a 40/40/20/20 nolva starting at week 12.
I have a physique/BB coach who just earned his pro card so I have proper guidance through the cycle. If im leaving anything out or anyone wants to offer any helpful tips feel free. I'll be starting my first pin on Monday so lets the gains begin. I uploaded a pic to show my base where I'm starting from, pic was taken 2 days ago after a chest day

Nice set up, keeping it simple. And some very impressive stats!

Suggestions;

If you're going to pin on Tuesday, pin again on Friday.

I'd add to your PCT, before I was on TRT I used Post Cycle/Unleashed combo. Check out the PCT section for some good regimes.

Good luck

Top Bottom