Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/8 NHL: NY Rangers at NJ Devils

swole

New Jersey versus N.Y. Rangers in Atlantic battle

The Rangers hope they get more respect from the Devils Saturday than they do from Vegas oddsmakers, who peg them as 210 underdogs.

Both teams have a chance to improve their showing within the Atlantic division. New Jersey is 1-1-0 (1-1-0 in the division), while the Rangers sit at 1-0-1 (1-0-0 in the division).

The Devils opened as a huge favorite, and face laying 210 on the money line as set by Vegas oddsmakers. The Rangers, with a 1-0-1 mark on the season, look to bite as a big road dog.

Tom Renney's team was busy last game losing to the Canadiens 4-3 as 115 favorites. The 7 goals sent that game over the total of 6.

Larry Robinson's troops were at Philadelphia against the Flyers last game and came away with a 5-2 loss, a game that went over 6. Oddsmakers had them as 155-point underdogs in that one.

Some trends to consider:
N.Y. Rangers are 1-2-2 OU in their last 5 games away against New Jersey
N.Y. Rangers are 2-4-2 OU in their last 8 games against the New Jersey
N.Y. Rangers are 4-10-2 SU in their last 16 games after scoring 3 to 4 goals
N.Y. Rangers are 4-7-2 OU in their last 13 away
New Jersey is 8-3-0 SU in their last 11 games after scoring 1 to 2 goals
New Jersey is 2-4-2 OU in their last 8 games against the N.Y. Rangers
New Jersey is 1-2-2 OU in their last 5 games at home against N.Y. Rangers
New Jersey is 1-3-3 OU in their last 7 at home

Next up:
N.Y. Rangers at Washington, Monday, October 10
New Jersey at N.Y. Rangers, Thursday, October 13

yay Devil's
my team
only because I used to live in jersey as a youngster and when I visited some old friends in '91 we went to a Devils game

Top Bottom