Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/8 NFL Tampa Bay @ New Orleans

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New Orleans Saints will meet on the gridiron at Louisiana Superdome on Sunday in a battle of division rivals.

Oddsmakers currently have the Saints listed as 7-point favorites versus the Buccaneers, while the game's total is sitting at 35.

The Buccaneers lost to Carolina 26-24 as a 3-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (33.5).

Chris Simms completed 13-of-24 passes for 139 yards with a touchdown and an interception. Carnell Williams rushed for 48 yards and a touchdown on 19 carries.

The Saints lost their first game of the season last week, 21-18 to Carolina as a 7-point underdog. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41).

Drew Brees completed 28-of-38 passes for 349 yards with a touchdown. Marques Colston caught five passes for 132 yards and a touchdown.

Bucs have not played well all year. Saints looked great even in a loss to Carolina last week. Chris Simms had his ruptured spleen removed. Saints are at home. You do the math.

I cannot afford to place any more bets. lol
My luck I will lose them all.

Hey 4ever, I need the pats game please and thanx

Top Bottom