Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/8 NFL Oakland @ San Francisco

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers will both be gunning for a victory when they meet at Monster Park on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the 49ers listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Raiders, while the game's total is sitting at 39½.

The Raiders lost to Cleveland 24-21 as a 2-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (33.5).

Andrew Walter completed only 9-of-23 passes for 68 yards with a touchdown and an interception. LaMont Jordan rushed for 128 yards and a touchdown on 20 carries.

The 49ers were shutout 41-0 by Kansas City as a 7-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (39.5).

Alex Smith completed 13-of-25 passes for 92 yards and two interceptions. Frank Gore was held to 65 yards on 14 carries.

Longhorn85 said:
The Niners suck. I think Alex Smith will go the way of Ryan Leaf or Rick Mirer.

lol

I'm going to laugh my way to the karma bank with that in mind...49ers win by 10.

Randy Moss has his breakout game. Alex Smith throws 3 TD's (2 to Bryant, 1 to Johnson).

swole said:
lol

I'm going to laugh my way to the karma bank with that in mind...49ers win by 10.

Randy Moss has his breakout game. Alex Smith throws 3 TD's (2 to Bryant, 1 to Johnson).

shit, i was totally off

the 3 TD's were to Battle (2) and Hicks

Top Bottom