Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/8 NFL Kansas City @ Arizona

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Kansas City Chiefs and Arizona Cardinals will both be gunning for a victory when they meet at Cardinals Stadium on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Chiefs listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total is sitting at 39½.

The Chiefs blanked San Francisco 41-0 as a 7-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (39.5).

Larry Johnson rushed for 101 yards and two touchdowns on 30 carries. Daunte Hall caught a 13-yard touchdown pass and returned a punt 60-yards for a score.

The Cardinals were defeated by Atlanta, 32-10 as a 7.5-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (32).

Kurt Warner completed 11-of-20 passes for 128 yards with an interception. Matt Leinart completed 5-of-8 passes for 49 yards with an interception in relief.

I got the spread backwards here so I'm crossing my fingers
Leinert tossed a 49yd TD early

I was curious KC getting points in this one after spankin SF last week i thought they might get a little RESPECT LOL

hey swole the next time you spot an error how about betting light at least

4everhung said:
hey swole the next time you spot an error how about betting light at least

i honestly didn't realize the spread should have been reversed

i placed my bet based on what you listed

i'm totally fine with you returning the original bet, you're kind enough to host the games and i'm not going to be the guy who ruins all the fun by felting your chips

and just for the record i bet big on every game so i wasn't out to get you on this one :)

swole said:
i honestly didn't realize the spread should have been reversed

i placed my bet based on what you listed

i'm totally fine with you returning the original bet, you're kind enough to host the games and i'm not going to be the guy who ruins all the fun by felting your chips

and just for the record i bet big on every game so i wasn't out to get you on this one :)
you're cool
I was hoping it wouldn't matter then I'd payoff
but a 7 point swing in the NFL is huge
I'll get it abandoned and give you 50,000 consolation kash

Top Bottom