Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/8 NFL Buffalo @ Chicago

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Buffalo Bills and Chicago Bears will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Soldier Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bears listed as 10½-point favorites versus the Bills, while the game's total is sitting at 34½.

The Bills got past Minnesota 17-12 as a 1-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (35).

J.P. Losman threw for 222 yards with a touchdown Willis McGahee rushed for 78 yards and a touchdown on 28 carries.

The Bears knocked off Seattle 37-6 as a 3-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (37).

Rex Grossman threw for 232 yards with a pair of touchdowns. Thomas Jones rushed for 98 yards and two touchdowns on 24 carries

needtogetas said:
no way the bears beet bills by 10 1/2.bills need this win bad and maning will play his balls off.

who?

mountain muscle said:
Give him a break, he is on double-secret parole now.

No seriously, I don't know of any "Maning" on either team except for the Bears DB Ricky Manning.

swole said:
No seriously, I don't know of any "Maning" on either team except for the Bears DB Ricky Manning.
I was drunk off my ass yesterday.lol I thought the bears were playing the nyg.

Top Bottom