Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/8 NCAA Cal @ UCLA

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

California hits the Grass at UCLA

California looks to follow up last game's win at home with another Saturday when they visit the Bruins.

Sporting a 4-0 overall record and a 1-0 mark within the conference, the Bruins aim to knock the Golden Bears (2-0 In the conference) for a loss.

The Bruins (3-1 ATS) are 2-point favorites and they host a Golden Bears team that has covered 2 of their 5 games this season.

Jeff Tedford's team hopes to build upon a 28-0 win over Wildcats. They were 16-point favorites and covered the spread.

UCLA came back from a 17-7 score after three quarters to beat Washington last game. That rally, as 24-point favorites, gives them confidence heading into Saturday's game.

Don't expect the Bruins to beat itself with turnovers this week. They have allowed just 0.5 turnovers per game so far this season, among the very best teams in the league in that category.

hamstershaver said:
damn lestat you like them that much? i like them too, but not for 10gs
I'll be at the game today bro!!!

hamstershaver said:
damn lestat you like them that much? i like them too, but not for 10gs
I went to UC San Diego.. they didn't have a football team, so I was a Cal fan instead.. grew up in that area and my gf's family is a huge Cal family.

Lestat said:
all in! GO BEARS!!!!!

Lestat I'm counting my measly 1000 on your opinion :) , go bears becausr the Blue Hens couldn't do shit in the mud today against Hofstra!

Top Bottom