Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/8 MLB St louis @ San Diego

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Cardinals poised to advance to NLCS

The St. Louis Cardinals will send Matt Morris to the mound on Saturday in an attempt to close out their best-of-five NLDS with the San Diego Padres. The Cards hold a 2-0 lead in this series.

Morris was 14-10 with a 4.11 ERA in the regular season, and he’ll be opposed in San Diego by Padres starter Woody Williams (9-12, 4.85 ERA).

The Cardinals opened as 120 favorites. The total opened at 8.5.

David Eckstein and Reggie Sanders drove in two runs each to lead the Cardinals to a 6-2 win over the Padres in Game 2 on Thursday afternoon.

The Cardinals won that game as -240 favorites at home. The contest’s combined score fell UNDER the posted total (8.5).

Mark Mulder kept San Diego’s hitters in check, allowing only one run on eight hits in 6 2-3 innings of work. Pedro Astacio was charged with the loss, giving up two earned runs, four runs in total, in four innings pitched.

STL: M. Morris (0-0, NA)
SD: W. Williams (0-0, NA)
Cardinals lead series 2-0

Volva_Diaphragm said:
good thing you placed that low limit, I would have bet the farm on St Lou, even with those odds
I usually set my limits as some multiple of the favorite's line so that if you bet the limit on the favorite you'll earn an even 1000K or better
e.g. here if you bet 3000 on st louis you'll get back an even 2000
plus your original wager amount

HumanTarget said:
Hung, are you in the lock up yet?
6pm central time tomorrow
I handed over the NFL action to swole
I bet the early NFL games and sunday and monday night
last time I did jail time they had a TV
but no internet access

4everhung said:
6pm central time tomorrow
I handed over the NFL action to swole
I bet the early NFL games and sunday and monday night
last time I did jail time they had a TV
but no internet access
omg, that wold be awesome! having you post up while in the hoosegow! most clicks ever on those threads.

Top Bottom