Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/8 Mlb Laa @ Nyy

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Angels poised to knock out Yankees

The Los Angeles Angels will be looking to knock the New York Yankees out of the postseason Saturday when the teams meet in Game 4 of their ALDS.

Jarrod Washburn (8-8, 3.20 ERA) goes for the Angels in this contest. New York pins its hopes on starter Shawn Chacon (8-10, 3.44 ERA).

Oddsmakers like the Yankees in this one, opening the line at 211 in favor of New York. The total opened at 9.5.

Garret Anderson went 4-5 with a three-run home run and five RBI to lead the Angels to an 11-7 win over the Yankees and a 2-1 series lead on Friday night.

The Angels were listed as +225 underdogs on the road in Game 3. The combined score went OVER the posted total (9).

Derek Jeter had a solo home run and two RBI, and Hideki Matsui hit a solo home run for the Yankees. Jason Giambi, Robinson Cano, and Bernie Williams had a pair of hits and a RBI each in the loss.

LAA: J. Washburn (0-0, NA)
NYY: S. Chacon (0-0, NA)
Angels lead series 2-1

I'll have to get dev to abandon this
I'll be gone most of tomorrow and all next week
so swole will have to handle the chores

those goddam scumbags, I bet they did it for the ratings, they don't call rain outs until 1 or more hours after game start

Volva_Diaphragm said:
those goddam scumbags, I bet they did it for the ratings, they don't call rain outs until 1 or more hours after game start

The weather was shit in NYC, and all up and down the east coast all day and still sucks.

you guys get DEV to abandon
I have to go to jail for 5 days

HumanTarget said:
try and read Atlas Shrugged in that time.
I plan on taking 5 books
first book
"the last valley"-Dien Bien Phu and the french defeat in vietnam

Volva_Diaphragm said:
dont drop the soap, unless you like that kind of stuff then by all means
nah, you don't get buttfucked in county. unless you like that kind of thing.

Top Bottom