Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/7 NFL Carolina @ New Orleans

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

New Orleans begins the task of digging out from an 0-3 hole Sunday when they host Carolina in an NFC South battle. They will do it without Deuce McAllister and with questions about whether Reggie Bush is the man for fulltime work.

Oddsmakers currently have the Saints listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Panthers, while the game's total is sitting at 44.

The Panthers lost to Tampa Bay 20-7 as a 3-point favorite in Week 4. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (39).

David Carr completed 19-of-41 passes for 155 yards with a touchdown and an interception and DeAngelo Williams caught three passes for 37 yards with a touchdown.

The Saints lost 31-14 to the Titans in Week 3, as 4.5-point favorites at the Superdome. The combined 46 points fell just UNDER the posted total of 46.5.

Drew Brees threw for 225 yards and completed 29-of-45 pass attempts, while tossing four interceptions in the loss. Reggie Bush carried the ball seven times and ran in for two touchdowns.

PuddleMonkey said:
Depending on the spread I'll probably stand by my Saints next week in Seattle.
well i guess im gonna stand by my saints until i have 0 karma
one of the first threads i started when i came back to this boardwas a saints thread on c&c
i got hammered then
and i didnt give up on them

Top Bottom