Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/7 NFL Arizona @ St Louis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Kurt Warner continues to steal minutes from Matt Leinart. You might care in your fantasy league but Cardinal backers don't care so long as they pocket money. The Cards are 5-0-1 ATS past 6 on the road and visit the winless and woeful Rams Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Rams, while the game's total is sitting at 40½.

The Cardinals defeated Pittsburgh 21-14 as a 5.5-point favorite in Week 4. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (42.5).

Edgerrin James rushed for 77 yards and a touchdown on 21 carries for Arizona and Kurt Warner completed 14-of-21 passes for 132 yards with a touchdown.

The Rams lost to Dallas 35-7 as a 13-point underdog in Week 4. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (47).

Marc Bulger struggled for St. Louis, completing 11-of-24 passes for 114 yards with an interception, while Torry Holt caught five passes for 52 yards.

I'll match you, I'm a longtime ramfan yeah it sucks but i'm faithfull. I guess i could bet against them then there loses would be bittersweet.

Top Bottom