Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/7 NCAA syracuse @ UCONN

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Huskies prepare to face Orangemen at home

If familiarity breeds contempt, there should be animosity aplenty when the Orangemen visits conference rival Connecticut at Rentschler Field Friday.

Connecticut brings a 3-1 overall mark (0-0 in the conference) into this game vs. a Syracuse team carrying a 1-3 record.

Oddsmakers like the Huskies in this one, opening the line at 5.5 in favor of Connecticut. They are 2-1 ATS this season, while the Orangemen are 2-2.

Greg Robinson's troops went to Florida St. last game and came away with a 38-14 loss. Oddsmakers had them as 22.5-point underdogs in that one.

Randy Edsall's team was busy last game winning against Army 47-13 as 11-point favorites.

4everhung said:
wow almost even

every bookie appreciates even action :)

swole said:
every bookie appreciates even action :)
yeah but I also like lopsided action which gives me a clear team to pull for
it hurts when an infamous "pile on" goes against you
but hell those are fun too

4everhung said:
yeah but I also like lopsided action which gives me a clear team to pull for
it hurts when an infamous "pile on" goes against you
but hell those are fun too

I wonder how not being able to see the action would affect bets. Do you think people would still pile on as much if they couldn't see who bet on what?

swole said:
I wonder how not being able to see the action would affect bets. Do you think people would still pile on as much if they couldn't see who bet on what?

for the ones that dont know anything about sports and just follow, yeah, its gonna make a difference

up for my boys

the dog pound fawkers

Top Bottom