Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/7 NCAA purdue @ Iowa

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Kinnick Stadium will play host to a game between the Purdue Boilermakers and Iowa Hawkeyes on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Hawkeyes listed as 11-point favorites versus the Boilermakers, while the game's total is sitting at 54.

Curtis Painter's 399 passing yards were not enough as Purdue fell 35-21 to Notre Dame last week. The Boilermakers were 14.5-point underdogs to win the game, and the 56 points scored was UNDER the posted total of 60.

Painter also threw two touchdowns and gained 25 yards on the ground, and Selwyn Lymon had 238 receiving yards and two majors for the Boilermakers.

The Hawkeyes were defeated 38-17 last week by the Ohio State Buckeyes. Iowa was a 7-point underdog and the final score sailed OVER the posted total of (42).

Albert Young rushed for a touchdown in their first loss, racking up 48 yards off 11 carries.

more games going up later
I'm being taken to dinner as it's my bday

Bad move, Harmonica. You're gonna get ANNIHILATED by the prestigious Boilermakers!!

PURDUE!! PURDUE!!

:cow:

Man, I'm gonna need to take some karma outta the bank to stay in hitting range with all these losses, lol. I've been doing horribly here lately.

:cow:

Top Bottom