Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/7 NCAA on ESPN2 Troy @ Florida Atlantic 8est

motodawg

EF VIP
The Troy Trojans and the Florida Atlantic Owls will both be trying to pick up a win on Tuesday when they battle at Lockhart Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Trojans listed as 4½-point favorites versus the Owls, while the game's total is sitting at 51.

Troy was defeated 55-24 by Oklahoma State in Week 5, as a 17.5-point road underdog. The 79 points sailed OVER the posted total of 61.

Jamie Hampton completed 24-of-46 pass attempts for 256 yards with two touchdowns in the loss.

Middle Tennessee put up 14 points in the fourth quarter in Week 6 to rally past Florida Atlantic for a 14-13 victory.

The Blue Raiders failed to cover the 3-point spread in that contest, while the combined score fell well UNDER the night's posted total (52).

Team records:
Troy: 2-2 SU, 2-1 ATS
Florida Atlantic: 1-4 SU, 3-2 ATS

There you go again hurricane screwinup a perfectly good pile-on:)

Early lines on the #5 Texas vs #1 O.U. game Oklahoma -6.5
"" #4 LSU vs #11 Florida game Florida -6
#17 O-State vs #3 Missouri game Missouri -14
3 good matchups

Last edited:
There you go again hurricane screwinup a perfectly good pile-on:)

Early lines on the #5 Texas vs #1 O.U. game Oklahoma -6.5
"" #4 LSU vs #11 Florida game Florida -6
#17 O-State vs #3 Missouri game Missouri -14
3 good matchups

He better apologize

I'd like to be on the winning end of a game like u had last night hoss....

i'm gonna kick my own arse with my bad leg if i lose this 28-24 troy and i didnt go down to 3.5 instead of up it was at 4 ...

from now on i will do both with alternative spread options to give the gamblers and myself more options, I'm slow but i'm getting it................

I'd like to be on the winning end of a game like u had last night hoss....

i'm gonna kick my own arse with my bad leg if i lose this 28-24 troy and i didnt go down to 3.5 instead of up it was at 4 ...

from now on i will do both with alternative spread options to give the gamblers and myself more options, I'm slow but i'm getting it................

well these things are a crap shoot ..cappers have made these games almost 50/50 with the advanced spreads they set ..all u can do when u choose to move .5's is try and predict which way to move the half a point in your favor to be against the direction of the pile on .. which u did correctly ..after that its a little more then luck but not much lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom