Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/7 CFL Hamilton @ Ottawa

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Ottawa vs. Hamilton in CFL East battle
If revenge is for suckers, the Tiger-Cats will be looking to suck it up against the Renegades, who beat them 28-12 in their last meeting.

The Renegades play into revenge Friday, after handing Hamilton a 28-12 defeat in the last meeting back on August 6, 2005.

Check back later for this game's line and total.

Hamilton's offence went wild last game, running up 40 points against Eskimos and there will be lots of OVER bettors Friday if fans see that trend continuing. They were underdogs in that game.

Meanwhile, Ottawa comes off a 29-18 loss against the Argonauts, a game where they were a 9.5-point underdog. The game went under the closing total of 51.

Expect the Renegades to pound the ball along the ground, as they come in with the league's #2 rushing attack, averaging 130.2 yards per contest.

Lestat said:
damn.. i missed a lot today.
I miss a lot almost everyday! I'm in school and by the time I get back to my dorm half the baseball games are closed. If that doesn't happen I miss all the football games because I work all day on the weekends. Only reason why I'm still close to you is that I've been winning close to 80% of my bets. The other day I like at "your bets" and the list of games were all wins except two. So that was like 20 wins with 2 losses.
LOL, I'll admit though. I've had my fair share of bad days. Like 10 losses and maybe 2-4 wins, ouch.

Top Bottom