Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/6 NCAAf Wisconsin @ Illinois ESPN

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Memorial Stadium will be treated to a game between the Wisconsin Badgers and the Illinois Fighting Illini when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Fighting Illini listed as 3-point favorites versus the Badgers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Badgers extended their win streak to 14 games in a 37-34 victory against Michigan State last time out, but they failed to cover the 7-point spread. The close game put the total OVER the posted 45.5 points.

P.J. Hill ran for 155 yards and two touchdowns for Wisconsin in that win, while Tyler Donovan was 17-for 26 for 247 yards and two touchdowns. Travis Beckham had 10 receptions for 132 yards and one score on the day.

The Fighting Illini scored two touchdowns in the first quarter, and held on to upset the Penn State Nittany Lions 27-20 last time out. The Fighting Illini won the game as a 3-point underdog at home, and the combined 47 points made it OVER the posted total of 45.

Rashard Mendenhall ran for 76 yards off 18 carries with one touchdown in the win. Juice Williams completed 11 passes for 120 yards with one TD.

#5 wisconsin taking points at Illinois

LOL at rankings
if they really were serious about doing it right
the ncaa should play 5 weeks
and then have the oddsmakers put out the rankings

Spartacus said:
#5 wisconsin taking points at Illinois

LOL at rankings
if they really were serious about doing it right
the ncaa should play 5 weeks
and then have the oddsmakers put out the rankings

I found this funny too. Wisconsin is overrated.

i can't pass up on this. i just refuse to believe that the team with the longest winning streak in gonna lose to an unranked team....

Top Bottom