Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/6 NCAAf Georgia @ Tennessee CBS 3:30est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Georgia Bulldogs and the Tennessee Volunteers will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Neyland Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bulldogs listed as 1½-point favorites versus the Volunteers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Thomas Brown ran for three touchdowns last time out, as the Bulldogs defeated the Mississippi Rebels 45-17. The Bulldogs easily covered the 15.5-point spread, and the combined 62 points sailed OVER the posted total of 49.

Brown carried the ball 16 times for 178 yards in the win, and Georgia improved to 4-1.

The Volunteers scored 31 points in the first quarter, as they defeated the Arkansas State Indians 48-27 last time out. The Volunteers managed to cover the 19.5-point spread, while the combined 75 points sailed OVER the posted total of 59.5.

Erik Ainge was good on 27-of-39 passes attempts with four touchdown passes.

The home team has lost this game the last five years straight and this one is at TN. TN hasn't beaten UGA at TN since 1999.

Under Richt, the Bulldogs are 23-3 against SEC teams in those opponents' own stadiums, including 9-2 against ranked teams. The three defeats came to No. 11 LSU in 2003 (LSU won the national title), No. 3 Auburn in 2004 (Auburn went undefeated that year) and Kentucky last season.

Georgia took down a ranked foe in its only road game this season, beating then-No. 16 Alabama 26-23 in overtime Sept. 22.

Richt and the Bulldogs should be confident heading to Tennessee's Neyland Stadium, where they have won three straight. Richt guided Georgia to a 26-24 road victory over the Volunteers on Oct. 6, 2001 for its first win there since 1980.

Last edited:
damn it closed while i was reading posts I was going with ten for 50000, we will see if i was cursed

Top Bottom