Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/6 MLB ALDS Game 4 Angels 2 Red Sox 8:35PM TBS

SLAYER69!

The Los Angeles Angels and the Boston Red Sox will both be gunning for a victory on Monday when they meet at Fenway Park in Game 4 of the ALDS.

The Angels will trot ace John Lackey out to the mound in this one. Righthander Lackey has a 12-6 record and a 3.71 ERA this season.

Lackey's opponent in this one will be Jon Lester. The Red Sox lefthander has a 3.11 ERA to go along with a 17-6 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Sox listed as 142-moneyline favorites versus the Angels, while the game's total is sitting at 8½.

The Angels stayed alive on Sunday with a 5-4 win over Boston in extra innings as a +135 underdog in Game 3 of this series. The nine runs scored caused this game to be a PUSH on the posted over/under total (9).

Erick Aybar delivered an RBI single in the 12th inning to plate the game-winner for the Angels, while Mike Napoli was 3-5 with two home runs and three RBI in the win.

Jacoby Ellsbury was 2-5 with three RBI for Boston and Javier Lopez was tagged with the loss after surrendering the game-winning run in the 12th inning.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 100-62 SU
Boston: 95-67 SU

wow i just got freed up its all good, i am seriously hopeing i jinx the red sox, i've been busy 6 cars last week and 1 today thats good for me..........

Last edited:
i was gonna max bet sox also .. but i steped out and didnt make it back in time .. could have been worse

wow i just got freed up its all good, i am seriously hopeing i jinx the red sox, i've been busy 6 cars last week and 1 today thats good for me..........
sry bro. i thought you were taking the day off. Looks like I saved you some K though. I'm nothing more than a karma ATM around here lately.

sry bro. i thought you were taking the day off. Looks like I saved you some K though. I'm nothing more than a karma ATM around here lately.

hahaha! your luck will turn around .. dont worry bro

Top Bottom