Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/5 NCAAf Utah @ Louisville ESPN friday night

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Utah Utes and the Louisville Cardinals will both be gunning for a victory on Friday when they meet at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 14½-point favorites versus the Utes, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Brian Johnson passed for two touchdowns last time out, leading the Utes to a 34-18 win over the Utah State Aggies in Week 5. The Utes failed to cover the 21.5-point spread at home, and the combined 52 points sailed OVER the posted total of 45.

Darrell Mack ran for 132 yards and a touchdown, and Johnson completed 18-of-29 pass attempts for 181 yards.

The Cardinals easily handled N.C. State in Week 5 29-10, covering the 9-point spread. The 39 combined points went UNDER the posted 69.5-point total.

Brian Brohm went 20-for-35 for 249 yards in the air, and had one touchdown and one interception for Louisville. Anthony Allen had 111 yards rushing in the win, and Brock Bolen added 86 of his own.

Team records:
Utah: 2-3 SU, 1-4 ATS
Louisville: 3-2 SU, 1-3 ATS

HumanTarget said:
sonofafuckingbitch. when is this going to end? 2.2mil losing streak....
ask gjohnson
he was cruising (he's at the top of the ladder with 25million in winnings)
and then lost it all

it was mostly his karma I redistributed after the last superbowl when I had 12million
and gave away 6 million

Spartacus said:
ask gjohnson
he was cruising (he's at the top of the ladder with 25million in winnings)
and then lost it all

it was mostly his karma I redistributed after the last superbowl when I had 12million
and gave away 6 million

Thanks again, I'll take the utes and points probably not wise but I did it.

gjohnson5 has won a total of 25018191
swole has won a total of 16016743
Spartacus has won a total of 14726306
silverfish has won a total of 12178142
blut wump has won a total of 11494834

I told motodawg in a k msg there's no way I'd give 14.5 with that louisville D

settled at the half
no way louisville scores 5TDs better than Utes second half

Top Bottom