Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/4 NCAAF Texas A&M @ Oklahoma St. 7:00PM ET

SLAYER69!

The Texas A&M Aggies and the Oklahoma State Cowboys will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Boone Pickens Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 25½-point favorites versus the Aggies, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Jerrod Johnson threw a touchdown pass after Stephen McGee re-injured his shoulder and Texas A&M stopped Army on a late fourth down in a 21-17 win in Week 5.

The Aggies failed to cover the 27-point spread, while the combined score played UNDER the day's posted total of 42.5.

Zac Robinson threw for 257 yards and three touchdowns as Oklahoma State defeated Troy 55-24 in Week 5. Oklahoma State covered the 17.5-point spread, while the 79 points sailed OVER the posted total of 61.

Kendall Hunter and Keith Toston each had two touchdowns in the win.

Current streak:
Oklahoma State has won 4 straight games.

Team records:
Texas A&M: 2-2 SU, 1-3 ATS
Oklahoma State: 4-0 SU, 3-0 ATS

First huge bet in awhile. I am an aggies fan sadly to. but with 2 hurt qb's and a list of problems.

# Aggies are 5-16-1 ATS in their last 22 games after allowing more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
# Aggies are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
# Aggies are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
# Aggies are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing less than 20 points in their previous game.
# Aggies are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games following a S.U. win.

# Cowboys are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on field turf.
# Cowboys are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
# Cowboys are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.

* Road team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.

The last 3 weks the only thing that has kept me even was betting

i'm only laying off this one and see how i do.

I've noticed you are dropping k also slayer.......

Top Bottom