Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/29 NFL Green Bay +3.5 @ Denver

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

So was that the real Broncos Sunday night? Are the Packers really a 5-1 team or is this a Favre smoke-and-mirrors job at Lambeau? Two intriguing questions in the Monday Nighter whose answers may tell part of the evolving playoff story.

Oddsmakers currently have the Broncos listed as 3-point favorites versus the Packers, while the game's total is sitting at 43½.

The Packers edged Washington 17-14 as a 3-point favorite in Week 6. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (40.5).

Brett Favre completed 19-of-37 passes for 188 yards with two interceptions for Green Bay, while DeShawn Wynn rushed for 37 yards and a touchdown on 13 carries.

The Broncos defeated Pittsburgh 31-28 as a 4.5-point underdog in Week 7. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (38).

Jay Cutler completed 22-of-29 passes for 248 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions, while Brandon Stokley caught five passes for 70 yards and a touchdown.

after that shellacking that Washington took, GB will have to prove to me that they're better than any .500 AFC team.

gjohnson5 said:
9pm eastern

Denver beat Pittsburgh and they are gonna have to prove me wrong twice...

I second this... it was a fluke from hell.. no way they are going to stomp the packers even in mile high

Top Bottom