Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/29/06 its the game you have all bin wateing fore.Indianapolis Colts vs. Denver Broncos

needtogetaas

The Indianapolis Colts and Denver Broncos will both be gunning for a victory when they meet at INVESCO Field at Mile High on Sunday.

The Colts defeated Washington 36-22 as an 8.5-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (47).

Peyton Manning threw for 342 yards with four touchdown passes. Reggie Wayne caught seven passes for 122 yards with a touchdown for the Colts, while Marvin Harrison caught seven balls for 73 yards and two touchdowns.

The Brocons ran over Cleveland 17-7 as a 4.5-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (31).

Tatum Bell rushed for 115 yards on 24 carries with a touchdown. Jake Plummer passed for 209 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions.

Current streak:
Indianapolis has won 6 straight games.
Denver has won 5 straight games.

fuxk I wnated to make the bet higher.lol
this is a streat money line bet people.its colts vs dinver and colts were only given 2 any way.fuck it this is a big game some one is going to smoke some one get youre bets in now.

Re: 10/29/06 its the game you have all bin wateing fore.Indianapolis Colts vs. Denver

abandon this one and make another with a higher limit, this is a cheap Broncos price.

Re: 10/29/06 its the game you have all bin wateing fore.Indianapolis Colts vs. Denver

redguru said:
abandon this one and make another with a higher limit, this is a cheap Broncos price.
I am going to make another one to fuck it.but I will not be going to high

needtogetas said:
I am going to make another one to fuck it.but I will not be going to high

I will try and put one up with a high limit on the spread as of today.

this is a horrible event, both on the limit and odds

Top Bottom