Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/28 NFL Indianapolis @ Carolina

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Panthers are coming off a bye, while the Colts are coming off a dominating road display in the Monday Nighter. With an extra week to prepare, can Carolina handle Manning and the Colts, who seem determined to match the Patriots rout-for-rout? Of note, Carolina is 3-0 lifetime vs. Indy.

Oddsmakers currently have the Colts listed as 7-point favorites versus the Panthers, while the game's total is sitting at 44.

Peyton Manning threw for 259 yards as the Colts defeated the Jaguars 29-7 in Week 7. The Colts easily covered the 3-point spread on the road, but the combined 36 points were UNDER the posted total of 45.

Manning completed 23-of-37 passes for a touchdown, and ran for another as the Colts remain undefeated through seven weeks.

The Panthers defeated Arizona 25-10 as a 6-point underdog in Week 6. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (38.5).

DeAngelo Williams rushed for 121 yards and a touchdown on 10 carries for Carolina, while Vinny Testaverde completed 20-of-33 passes for 206 yards with a touchdown.

my gift
6.5 instead of 7
my UK site had it at 6.5
so 6.5 it is
I dont cheat you guys
even though I fully expect an Indy pile on

INDIANAPOLIS – If the Colts are to remain unbeaten Sunday, they’ll have to do it without two starters.
And one of those starters is an eight-time Pro Bowl selection.

Marvin Harrison, a 1,000-yard/Pro Bowl wide receiver each of the last eight seasons, will be out for the second time in the Colts’ last three games, the team announced on Saturday. Strong side Linebacker Freddy Keiaho also will miss the game.

http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?page=article7&news_id=10ac4807-98cb-40a2-8206-373d887709cf

Top Bottom