Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/28 NFL Cleveland @ St Louis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

How the mighty have fallen. The once-proud Rams are officially home underdogs to Cleveland. Is that slap enough to push St. Louis to break their 0-7 mark on the season? The Browns are rested after a bye week and beat Miami going into that break.

Oddsmakers currently have the Browns listed as 3-point favorites versus the Rams, while the game's total is sitting at 45½.

The Browns defeated Miami 41-31 as a 4-point favorite in Week 6. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (45).

Derek Anderson threw for 245 yards with three touchdowns and also ran in for a score for Cleveland, while Braylon Edwards caught five passes for 67 yards and three touchdowns.

The Rams lost to Seattle 33-6 as a 7.5-point underdog in Week 7. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (39.5).

Marc Bulger completed 21-of-40 passes for 225 yard with three interceptions for St. Louis, while Brian Leonard rushed for 44 yards on 12 carries.

Current streak:

OK i know said i was done but it's become my obsession, the Ram's will win 1 game this year. I hope

Top Bottom