Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/27 World Series Detroit @ St Louis GM5

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

After stealing Game 4 from the Detroit Tigers, the St.Louis Cardinals host the Detroit Tigers at Busch Stadium in Game 5 of the World Series on Friday, holding a 3-1 lead in the Best-of-Seven.

The Tigers are favored at -130 to win this game on the road, with the Cards listed at +120, and a posted total of 8.

St.Louis will send Jeff Weaver to the mound with the chance to win the Series. Weaver lost Game 2 of the Word Series for the Cards, allowing three runs on nine hits in five innings, going to 2-2 in the postseason. Jim Edmonds leads the Cards in the World Series with four RBIs.

The Tigers send rookie Justin Verlander to the hill for the second time in this Fall Classic. Verlander was tagged for seven runs on six hits in five innings in Game 1,and is looking to rebound from that performance. Craig Monroe has hit two solo homers so far in this series.

David Eckstein was 4-for-5 with two RBIs as the Cards fought back on Thursday to edge Detroit 5-4. Adam Wainwright came on in relief to earn the win after Jeff Suppan started the game. For the Tigers, Jeremy Bonderman was given the ball, but Joel Zumaya took the loss. Scott Rolen went deep in the second, one of three hits and two RBIs for the Tigers.

384 large on StL!!

Hey, what do the cards and cubs both have in common, but not after tonight, neither have won a world series in thier new stadium!! They'll take care of that tonight!!

Whiskey

okay so if i bet 100 one stl. i win 218? right? damn i hate betting on baseball.

NO HOCKEY GAMES ON HERE FOR BETTING?

whiskey knocks slat off the leader board

eat big has won a total of 8315318
swole has won a total of 7732274
Whiskey has won a total of 6418807
bigmann245 has won a total of 6254538

4everhung said:
whiskey knocks slat off the leader board

eat big has won a total of 8315318
swole has won a total of 7732274
Whiskey has won a total of 6418807
bigmann245 has won a total of 6254538

Fucking right doggie... and I haven't even hosted an event!! I won it all the right way

Whiskey

Top Bottom