Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/25 World Series Detroit @ ST Louis GM4

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The St. Louis Cardinals grabbed a 2-1 lead in the 2006 World Series with their 5-0 victory at home on Tuesday night. Now Jeff Suppan will be pitching to give the Cards a commanding series lead in Game 4 on Wednesday.

Chris Carpenter tossed eight scoreless innings in St. Louis’ Game 3 win on Tuesday, giving up just three hits and striking out six Detroit batters. Tigers starter Nate Robertson allowed two runs on five hits over five innings.

Oddsmakers like the Cardinals’ chances to pick up a victory in Game 4, installing them as -115 home favorites to top the Tigers. The game’s total was set at 7.5 runs.

Suppan is 1-1 for St. Louis in the 2006 postseason, giving up four earned runs on 11 hits over 19.1 innings of work. In his most recent outing, against the Mets in the NLCS, Suppan allowed just one run on two hits over seven innings.

Detroit’s Game 4 starter will be Jeremy Bonderman. The righthander has pitched twice during the playoffs, earned one win and one no-decision. Last time out, against the A’s, Bonderman gave up three runs over 6 2-3 innings.

Regardless of Wednesday’s outcome, Game 5 of the series will be played in St. Louis on Thursday night. If required, both Game 6 and Game 7 will take place back in Detroit on the weekend.

No slat1 u don't have to worry, I bet on the cards my curse overides your curse you can hit me with some k to thank me lol Is it rain delay or postponed??????? It's raining

Last edited:
Top Bottom