Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/23 NFL: San Francisco at Washington

swole

San Francisco will be trying to put an end to Washington's two-game home win streak when they visit FedEx Field this week.

Washington brings a 3-2 overall mark (1-0 in the division) into this game versus a San Francisco team carrying a 1-4 record.

The roadies are big underdogs here, getting 11.5 on the betting line. The Redskins sport a 3-2 ATS record, while the 49ers are 2-3. The total opened at 38.5.

Mike Nolan's team hopes to rebound from a 28-3 loss at the hands of Indianapolis two weeks ago. They were 16-point underdogs and failed to cover the spread. The game went under the total.

Meanwhile, Washington comes off a 28-21 loss against Kansas City, a game where they were a 6-point underdog. The game went over the closing total of 42.5.

San Francisco is charitable with the turnovers; the 49ers have turned it over 3.4 times per game this year, worst in the league.

Some trends to consider:
San Francisco is 5-15-3 ATS in its last 23 away games
San Francisco is 2-6-0 ATS in its last 8 games
San Francisco is 4-11-0 ATS in its last 15 games after scoring less than 10 points
San Francisco is 8-18-0 ATS in its last 26 games after being more than 14 point underdogs
Washington is 4-1-0 ATS in its last 5 home games
Washington is 8-3-0 ATS in its last 11 games
Washington is 2-4-0 OU in its last 6 at home
Washington is 3-6-0 OU in its last 9 games against San Francisco

Next up:
San Francisco home to Tampa Bay, Sunday, October 30
Washington at NY Giants, Sunday, October 30

Alex Smith has a breakout game.

BonerBoy said:
WTF? You think the skins can beat ANYBODY by 14 points? You have to be kidding.
I agree
but they need to FEDEX frisco a team
1000 on SF for shits and giggles

redguru said:
I gotta go with Frisco, the Foreskins are ripe for a upset.

Skins are going to win, just not by 14.

Please. You seen Alex Smith play?

They're only letting Arrington play to prove himself in a game situation and get some sacks to rattle that rookie.

1000 on washingtone. I almost went all in, but i'm a little shaky on that. I'd still like to

Whiskey

Top Bottom