Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/22 World Series St Louis @ Detroit GM2

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Detroit Tigers will be looking to avoid going to St.Louis down two games when they host the Cardinals at Comerica Park in Game 2 of the World Series on sunday.

The Tigers are the favored team at home at -185, with St.Louis rated at +165, with a posted total of 8.5.

The Tigers will send ace Kenny Rogers to the mound on Sunday. Rogers has been spectacular so far in this postseason, winning both starts while not allowing a single run in over 15 innings.

Jeff Weaver gets the call for the Cardinals from Tony LaRussa, with a 2-1 record in this playoff run, and Weaver has not allowed more than two runs in each of those three starts.

Anthony Reyes was brilliant in Game 1, going eight innings strong, giving up two runs on four hits as the Cards dumped the Tigers 7-2 at Comerica Park. Reyes won his first postseason start, while Albert Pujols and Scott Rolen went deep for the Cards, and Justin Verlander would take the loss for the Tigers.

91 large on Detoit. I hate to, but with Rogers on the mound... too iffy. That plus the last time I bet against my boys they won. It's worth the loss in Karma

Whiskey

4everhung said:
I was expecting a detroit pile on

that's no joke... the payout prolly wasn't enough for most.

Whiskey

Top Bottom