Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/22 NCAA Penn State @ Illinois ESPN sat night

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Fighting Illini prepare to face Nittany Lions at home
The latest battle in the long-running war between the Nittany Lions and the Fighting Illini kicks off Saturday at Memorial Stadium.

Penn St. brings a 6-1 overall mark (3-1 in the conference) into this game vs. an Illinois team carrying a 2-4 record.

The Nittany Lions are road favorites, opening as 16.5-point chalk, with an opening total of 49.5. They are 4-3 ATS this season and 0-0 OU. The Fighting Illini are 3-3 ATS and are 0-0 OU.

While Joe Paterno's troops were losing 27-25 last game, they kept the game close enough to take the cash for bettors who played on them. They lost to the Wolverines, but got 4 Points from oddsmakers in that game.

Ron Zook's team was busy last game losing to Indiana 36-13 as 7-point underdogs.

PSU is going to crush the F outta the illini. Everyone shoudl get on board this one.

Fuck man I totally fucked up my bet (see my above post) - Can I change it to PSU for 10Gs?

Top Bottom