Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/22 NCAA: Arkansas at Georgia

swole

The Arkansas Razorbacks look to rebound from a 34-17 loss to the Tigers Saturday, when they take the field in Georgia.

Arkansas takes its 2-4 mark to Georgia to tackle the 6-0 Bulldogs.

Oddsmakers like the Bulldogs in this one, opening the line at 18 in favor of Georgia. They are 3-3 ATS this season, while the Razorbacks are 2-3.

Houston Nutt's team was busy last game losing to the Tigers 34-17 as 7-point underdogs.

Meanwhile, at Vanderbilt Stadium, the favorite Bulldogs were winning against the Commodores 34-17. The game was a Georgia cover.

Some trends to consider:
Arkansas is 2-5-0 ATS in its last 7 lined games
Arkansas is 2-4-0 ATS in its last 6 away lined games
Georgia is 9-2-0 SU in its last 11 games after scoring 31 to 40 points
Georgia is 3-6-0 ATS in its last 9 lined games
Georgia is 1-4-0 ATS in its last 5 home lined games

Next up:
Arkansas home to South Carolina, Saturday, November 5
Georgia at Florida, Saturday, October 29

this weekend I'm not much analyzing particular games
I'm just taking big(double digit) underdogs across the board
it's that time of the season when the good teams start "looking ahead" and they get some surprising challenges from the dogs

up for betting

I'm a Razorback fan, and even though they are having a rough year, I felt that they could keep it close against an injury stricken Bulldog defense!

And when Shockley went down, the razorbacks almost pulled it out! If you watched the game, then you saw that the razorbacks missed a 40yd field goal w/ 11 minutes in the 4th quarter, and fumbled a punt in the 3rd quarter that lead to a georgia field goal.

Top Bottom