Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/22/06Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Atlanta Falcons

needtogetaas

The Pittsburgh Steelers and Atlanta Falcons will both be gunning for a victory when they meet at Georgia Dome on Sunday.

The Steelers got back on track with a 45-7 win over Kansas City as a 6.5-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (37).

Ben Roethlisberger completed 16-of-19 passes for 238 yards and two touchdowns. Willie Parker rushed for 109 yards and two touchdowns on 21 carries

The Falcons were beaten by the Giants 27-14 as a 3-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41.5).

Warrick Dunn rushed for 146 yards on 14 carries, including a 90-yard touchdown. Michael Vick completed 14-of-27 passes for 154 yards with an interception.

Steelers cover....but their aggressive defense has me worried...Atlanta might capitalize with big runs.

swole said:
Steelers cover....but their aggressive defense has me worried...Atlanta might capitalize with big runs.
atlanta's had one good offensive outing all season
I'm leaning towards pittsburgh

Top Bottom