Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/21 NFL Kansas City @ Oakland

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Oakland against Kansas City used to be some of the league's nastiest games, but the Chiefs have dominated in recent years while the Raiders founder. KC got another win last week, while the Raiders, who have lost nine of 10 to KC, couldn't stop LT.

Oddsmakers currently have the Raiders listed as 3-point favorites versus the Chiefs, while the game's total is sitting at 37½.

The Chiefs defeated Cincinnati 27-20 as a 2.5-point underdog in Week 6. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (44).

Damon Huard completed 25-of-35 passes for 264 yards with two touchdowns, while Tony Gonzalez caught nine passes for 102 yards with two touchdowns.

The Raiders lost to San Diego 28-14 as a 9.5-point underdog in Week 6. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (44).

Daunte Culpepper completed 24-of-37 passes for 230 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions for Oakland and Ronald Curry caught six passes for 73 yards.

letsrun4it said:
raiders cant stop the run because they can't tackle. chiefs have won 7 of 8 from the raiders.

If you want to just throw karma away I'll take it. Chiefs and Rams? wtf?

well the week before last i remember 2 games off the top of my head that were within 2 points...so it does strengthen my instinct. the seahawks line is way too big considering the hawks lost last week to another zero win team

Top Bottom