Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/21 ALCS Cleveland @ Boston Game 7! half million

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Cleveland Indians and the Boston Red Sox will both be gunning for a series-clinching victory on Sunday when they meet at Fenway Park in Game 7 of the ALCS.

The Indians will give the ball to starter Jake Westbrook in this one. Righthander Westbrook is 7-10 this season with a 4.45 ERA.

Starting this game for the Red Sox will be Daisuke Matsuzaka. The righthander has a 4.50 ERA to go along with a 15-13 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Sox listed as 170-moneyline favorites versus the Indians, while the game's total is sitting at 10½.

J.D. Drew drove in five runs on Saturday night as the Red Sox defeated the Indians 12-2 to force Game 7.

The Red Sox cruised to the win as -129 home favorites in that contest, while the combined score went well OVER the night's posted total (9.5).

Drew hit a grand slam off Indians starter Fausto Carmona in the first inning of Game 6. Kevin Youkilis picked up three hits and an RBI in the contest.

Victor Martinez belted a solo shot off Curt Schilling in the second inning for Cleveland in that loss.

AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES - Game #7

Cleveland Indians
Jake Westbrook (R)

Boston Red Sox
Daisuke Matsuzaka (R)

Its win/win for me. Indians win I get k, Red Sox win I get to give borris shit for getting too cocky after game 4.

Top Bottom