Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/20 NHL: Phoenix at Vancouver

swole

Vancouver will aim to extend its run of three straight home wins at the expense of the visiting Coyotes Thursday.

Vancouver brings a 5-1-1 overall mark (1-1-1 in the division) into this game versus a Phoenix team carrying a 3-4-1 record.

The Canucks opened as a -240 home favorite, with the total opening at 6 goals.

The Coyotes come off a 4-3 win against the Oilers, a game where they were 210 underdogs. The game went over the closing total of 6.

Vancouver won at home last game as a 230 favorite against the Blackhawks, winning 6-2. The total sailed over.

Some trends to consider:
Phoenix is 1-5-0 OU in its last 6 away
Phoenix is 4-16-3 OU in its last 23 games
Phoenix is 6-2-0 OU in its last 8 games away against Vancouver
Phoenix is 10-2-1 OU in its last 13 games against Vancouver
Vancouver is 10-2-1 OU in its last 13 games against Phoenix
Vancouver is 6-2-0 OU in its last 8 games at home against Phoenix
Vancouver is 11-4-1 SU in its last 16 games after scoring 5 to 6 goals
Vancouver is 6-3-0 OU in its last 9 at home

Next up:
Phoenix at Anaheim, Sunday, October 23
Vancouver home to Colorado, Saturday, October 22

Phoenix has been hot lately.. good payout if you take them.

foreigngirl said:
I hate betting against Vancouver
i do to but why on vancouver the odds suck. look at phoenix how much u will win and anything can happen it could be a penalty filled game

Wootoom said:
i do to but why on vancouver the odds suck. look at phoenix how much u will win and anything can happen it could be a penalty filled game

thats why I bet only 1000. If I win - good. If I dont, big deal about 1000K. Yeah, Vancouver is not worth betting with them odds

i dont really give a shit about karma so all my bets are maxed out. i just hate betting on eastern teams cause i dont like the hockey

Top Bottom