Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/20 NCAAF Tennessee @ Alabama

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Tennessee Volunteers and the Alabama Crimson Tide will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Bryant-Denny Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Volunteers listed as 1-point favorites versus the Crimson Tide, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Erik Ainge threw for 253 yards to power the Volunteers to a 33-21 win over the Mississippi State Bulldogs at Scott Field last time out, as 7-point favorites. The combined 54 points made it OVER the posted total of 50.

Ainge completed 22-of-36 passes with two touchdowns, and Arian Foster ran for 147 yards off 24 carries with a TD in the victory.

The Crimson Tide scored 10 points in the fourth quarter to come-from-behind and defeat the Mississippi Rebels 27-24 last time out, at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. The Crimson Tide failed to cover the 6.5-point spread on the road, while the combined 51 points made it OVER the posted total of 49.

Terry Grant ran for 63 yards off 16 carries with one touchdown.

i haven't done well at all lately. so my gf is picking my ncaa games this week....

Is that her in your avatar? No pressure lol. I had to go out of town kinda sudden like family thing. Now i can get back to losing my k

someone wake up Spartie. we need a few more games up...OSU/MSU & Texas Tech/Mizzou.....

Top Bottom