Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/20 ALCS Cleveland @ Boston (tribe leads3-2)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Cleveland Indians
Fausto Carmona (R)
Boston Red Sox
Curt Schilling (R)

The fans at Fenway Park will be treated to Game 6 of the ALCS between the Cleveland Indians and the Boston Red Sox when they take their seats on Saturday.

Fausto Carmona will be the starting pitcher for the Indians on this day. Righthander Carmona is 19-8 this season with a 3.08 ERA.

Meanwhile, it'll be Curt Schilling who starts for the Red Sox. Righthander Schilling is 10-8 with a 3.87 ERA so far this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Sox listed as 130-moneyline favorites versus the Indians, while the game's total is sitting at 9½.

Josh Beckett fanned 11 batters and allowed just five hits to lead the Red Sox to a 7-1 win over the Indians in Game 5. The Red Sox won the game as -120 favorites at Jacobs Field, while the eight runs were a PUSH against the posted over/under (8).

Kevin Youkilis was 2-for-4 with three RBI, including a solo home run, for the Red Sox. David Ortiz chipped in with two RBI in helping Boston force a Game 6.

Grady Sizemore scored on a fielder's choice, and C.C. Sabathia was rocked for 10 hits and four runs over six innings in the loss for Cleveland.

my original thinking was cleveland but then i looked up how boston does against that pitcher and they are monsters so i bet my full account and max karma

Top Bottom