Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/2 NL Divisional Series Game 2 Brewers@Phillies 6:05PM ET TBS

SLAYER69!

The Milwaukee Brewers and the Philadelphia Phillies will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at Citizens Bank Park.

The Brewers will pin their hopes on the pitching of lefthander CC Sabathia in this game. Sabathia has a 17-10 record and a 2.70 ERA this season.

The Phillies will counter Sabathia with Brett Myers. Righthander Myers has a 4.55 ERA to go along with a 10-13 record this season.

Odds aren't yet posted for this game, so check back later for the opening line and total.

Cole Hamels fanned nine batters over eight scoreless innings on Wednesday as the Phillies defeated the Brewers 3-1 in Game 1 of the series.

The Phillies won that game as -220 favorites, while the four runs went UNDER the posted over/under (8.5).

Chase Utley drove in two runs and scored once for the Phillies. Brad Lidge struggled in finishing off the ninth for the save.

Ray Durham scored the only run for the Brewers after a throwing error from Utley. Yovani Gallardo gave up three runs over four innings in the loss.

Oddsmakers had the Brewers as +190 underdogs in the opener.

Team records:
Milwaukee: 90-72 SU
Philadelphia: 92-70 SU

u should have stayed with the 300 k slayer .. this is more of a tuff pick then people think and u would have had a good chance to make up k here buddy

u should have stayed with the 300 k slayer .. this is more of a tuff pick then people think and u would have had a good chance to make up k here buddy

I agree. Myers' stats are misleading. He has had only one bad start since being sent down and that was on a short rest make-up game. Otherwise, he's been phenomenal.

I agree. Myers' stats are misleading. He has had only one bad start since being sent down and that was on a short rest make-up game. Otherwise, he's been phenomenal.

yea and sabs got 4 st8 starts with 3 days rest ... usually goin 8 or 9 .. he gotta wear down soon

Also.. Sabathia sucks postseason, at least it seems that way. I'm betting he's turned the corner.

Top Bottom