Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/19 NLCS St Louis @ New York GM7

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Coming off a 4-2 loss last time out, St. Louis can redeem themselves and get back on the winning track Thursday at New York.

Sitting atop the National League Central with an 83-78 mark, St. Louis tabs Jeff Suppan for the job of maintaining that spot. Suppan brings a 13-8 record and a 4.00 ERA into this game.

Sporting an 83-78 overall record and a 39-42 mark within the division, the Cardinals aim to knock the Mets (45-29 in the division) for a loss.

Oddsmakers like the Mets in this one, opening the line at 115 in favor of New York. They are 97-65 this season, while the Cardinals are 83-78. The total, which is 89-78-4 to the OVER in Mets games and 82-84-5 in Cardinals games, opened at 9.

Willie Randolph's troops were at home against the Cardinals last game and came away with a 4-2 win, a game that went under 9. Oddsmakers had them as underdogs.

Don't expect much charity from New York pitchers today. They give up fewer hits per game than just about every team in the league. The Cardinals hitters better take what they can get and make the most of it today.

476 large on StL baby!! We're going to win the whole damn thing this time!!

Whiskey

I'm going to have to sell a couple of karma bonds before I can get the NCAA up

hey 4ever, thanks for the 514080 karma points!! I think I hear Blut thanking you as well. ;-) Really bumped me up there. You're lucky you're not in the red.

Whiskey

Top Bottom