Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/19 NFL San Francisco @ NY Giants 1est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The San Francisco 49ers and the New York Giants will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Giants Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Giants listed as 10½-point favorites versus the 49ers, while the game's total is sitting at 46½.

The 49ers lost to Philadelphia 40-26 as a 5-point underdog in Week 6. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (41.5).

J.T. O'Sullivan threw for 212 yards with no touchdowns and two interceptions for San Francisco, while Frank Gore rushed for 99 yards and a touchdown on 19 carries.

Eli Manning was 18-for-28 for 196 yards with a touchdown and three interceptions for New York in its 35-14 loss to Cleveland in Week 6 action on Monday night.

Cleveland cashed as 7-point home underdogs as the game played over the 43-point total set by oddsmakers.

Current streak:
San Francisco has lost 3 straight games.

Team records:
San Francisco: 2-4 SU, 2-4 ATS
New York: 4-1 SU, 3-2 ATS

i never trust the ny giants when it comes to games like this. look what happened against the browns. that was a monday night game though and the ny football giants like to play like crap on monday night. creatures of habit. injuries starting to catch up with the ny giants.

i'll be at this game

watching my niners upset the giants at home :)

New York Football Giants better win this. The 69'ers deserve to get destroyed. Cowturds, E-girls and 69'ers = My most hated teams. I want to see the New York Football Giants punish the 69'ers.

70 yard blocked field goal touchdown for the niners bwahaha ! niners stink though

Top Bottom