Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/18 NLCS St Louis @ New York GM6

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

St. Louis sends Chris Carpenter into New York as slight 115 favorites to come away with a win Wednesday in Game 6 of their NLCS. Meanwhile, John Maine gets the nod for the Mets at Shea Stadium as they try to force a Game 7.

The Cardinals can wrap up their second NLCS pennant in three years with a win at Shea Stadium tonight. Chris Carpenter is 2-0 in the postseason, Carpenter never got a decision in five innings of work, giving up six hits, five runs and four walks in his last appearance in Game 2.

Oddsmakers like the Cardinals in this one, opening the line at 115 in their favor. The total, which is 89-77-4 to the OVER in Mets games and 82-83-5 in Cardinals games, was set at 9.

Maine has pitched in two postseason contests, but hasn't come away with a decision. He allowed six hits and one run in Game 2, pitching just over four innings.

The Cardinals come off a 4-2 win against the Mets, a game where they were underdogs. The game went under the closing total of 9.

The Mets staff is stingy with baserunners, allowing fewer men to reach base than just about every team in the league. St. Louis needs to get to Maine and into the bullpen to make things happen today.

If they lose tonight looks like I'm SCREWED!

ARGH!!!!! again, I left for work before the bet was up, made it home after it closed.... When they make it to the world series, I want a bookie event for 1 million that they win the series.

Whiskey

Top Bottom