Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/18 NHL Boston @ Montreal

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Montreal versus Boston in Northeast battle

The Montreal Canadiens host the Boston Bruins on Tuesday night in a battle of division rivals.

Montreal and Boston last met on October 5, 2005 and the Bruins have been waiting for a chance to avenge that 2-1 loss ever since.

Oddsmakers like the Canadiens in this one, pegging them as 140 favorites. The total opens at 6.

Boston looks to get its forwards going today, after a lame display last game resulted in a 5-1 loss against the Senators. The Bruins were underdogs in that game, which went under the closing total.

Montreal, on the other hand, are home to shake off a loss last time out against Toronto. They were 160 favorites and ended up on the wrong end of a 3-2 score, in a game that went under the closing total.

foreigngirl said:
hoping for Montreals first home win

I used to have seasons tickets at the Garden. The best hockey game in the world was when the Canadians played the Bruins at the Garden....

Mario and Jaromir used to come talk to me during preskate. I have so many sticks and game-used jerseys I could start an online trading company.

Bruins in the Molson Centre or whatever the fruck they call it now.

YES! this is a real win because it is one of the few bets that beachbum and gotmilk split with me!

Top Bottom